This quiz was allegedly made up by Albert Einstein and according to him 98% will not solve it.
There is a row of five houses, each having a different colour. In these houses live five people of various nationalities. Each of them keeps a different animal, likes different drinks and smokes different cigarettes.
- Briton lives in red house.
- Swedish has a dog.
- Dane drinks tea.
- Green house is just left to the white house.
- Proprietor of green house drinks coffee.
- The one who smokes Pall Mall, has a bird.
- Proprietor of yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- Fellow from the central house drinks milk.
- Norwegian lives in the first house.
- Blend smoker lives next to cat lover.
- Horse breeder lives next to Dunhill smoker.
- Beer drinker smokes Blue Master cigarettes.
- German smokes Prince.
- Norwegian lives next to blue house.
- Blend smoker has a neighbour, who drinks water.
Question: Who has fish at home? (are you one of the 2% who can solve it?).